Book Your Place
Dates are confirmed for half-term holiday Chomp clubs and they are booking up fast. You can find the dates for each club on the “Holiday Chomp” page.
Follow our Facebook page to stay up to date with our clubs and other events that may be of interest to you.
You can book your place in a number of ways:
Give us a call on 01273 694746
Call on 07955 597880 or text with the dates you’d like to attend, the names*, dates of birth, and any dietary requirements of those coming.
You can email us at Chomp@onechurchbrighton.org with the dates you’d like to attend, the names*, dates of birth, and any dietary requirements of those coming.
New to Chomp? Please Register online *
CONSENT – please read carefully
By completing this form you agree to the following…
- I agree to my son/ daughter taking part in the activities of Chomp.
- I understand I am fully responsible for my child at all times whilst at Chomp.
- I understand that whilst every caution is taken to keep exits closed, the building is in constant use and I am responsible for keeping my child within my sight.
- I confirm to the best of my knowledge that my son/daughter does not suffer from any medical condition or food allergies other than those listed on this form.
- I understand that the Church accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury caused by or during attendance on any of the clubs organised activities except where such loss, damage or injury can be shown to result directly from the negligence of the Church.
- I understand that the personal information I have provided will be handled by Chomp in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and it will be used for the purpose of providing services and collating statistics. My information will be treated as confidential and will only be shared with other statutory organisations according to legal obligation.
- We may take photographs for fundraising or promotional purposes that may be used online or for local and/or national press. If you do not want pictures of you or your child to be used, please tick the ‘Refuse Image Consent’ box in the form below.